Make yourself at home in this stylish abode of Sunday Apartments, nestled amongst renown Royal Botanic Gardens and Albert Park Lake. Exuding understated elegance, this north facing apartment portrays glimpses of the city views, reminding one that they are never too far away from the convenience of the city center. Yet, one feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the busy CBD whilst back home along serene, tree-lined Coventry Street. This is further emphasised by the award winning, resort styled common amenities that include swimming pool lined by palm trees, outdoor spa, outdoor seating on decking, BBQ area and zen gardens designed by Jack Merlo.
The tranquility continues on when stepping into the property and be taken in by its high ceilings and large windows that frames the alfresco balcony and mature ever green trees. The monochromatic tones provides a sophisticated foundation to make this property your own. Two generous sized bedrooms comes with built-in robes with the master having its own ensuite and large windows overlooking city skylines and tree-lined street. A separate bathroom with euro laundry provides the added convenience.
Other Key Features:
* 1 of only 4 units on the floor level with its own private access
* 1 secure off-street parking and attached storage cage located close to apartment with easy access
* Modern Kitchen with lots of built-in cupboards and equipped with Miele stainless steel cooking appliances plus Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer
* Reverse-cycle heating and cooling ducted to living and bedroom areas
* Secure fob access to building and car park. Video Intercom.
* Building manager on site
* Close to Tram Stops on St Kilda Road and Sturt Street
* Located within Melbourne Arts Precinct
* Never too far away from countless dining, entertainment and cultural venues
With so much to offer in a great inner city location, this is one property not to be missed. Contact us now to book in an appointment to attend the inspection.